MINI Roadside assistance.
HELP FROM EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST.
Our MINI Roadside Assistance experts are just a phone call away if something unforeseen occurs. They will do everything they can to get you and your MINI back on the road again quickly.
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to instal Firefox: Firefox
Nothing beats driving down a great stretch of road in your MINI for peace of mind and adventure. But occasionally, something unforeseen might occur. At MINI, we believe that the perfect experience goes hand in hand with worry free driving. And that’s where our MINI Roadside Assistance service comes in.
We designed it to give you comprehensive support and complete confidence. Whether breakdown or accident, one single call to one number is all it takes. You can rely on our specialists to solve the problem swiftly and reliably and enable you to continue your journey. So you can drive your MINI secure in the knowledge that help is just a phone call away – 24 hours a day, every day.
In the event of a breakdown, one call is all it takes. And our MINI Breakdown Assistance ensures that you and your MINI get back on the road as quickly as possible.
At your side 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
* Free of charge on a XXX landline of XXX telecommunications provider. Max. EUR X,XX from a mobile phone.
1. Look for a secure place to leave the vehicle (service lane, parking bay, roadside).
2. Activate the hazard lights.
3. Put on a safety vest.
4. Secure the automobile. (Low beam headlight, warning triangle)
5. Call MINI Breakdown Assistance: 0800 1234 5678* or establish contact using the MINI iDrive menu.
6. Wait in a safe place until help arrives.
Ready for action at all times: MINI Accident Assistance. One call and you and your MINI are in the best of hands, with the following services:
*Free of charge on a XXX landline of XXX telecommunications provider. Max. EUR X,XX from a mobile phone.
1. Put on a safety vest.
2. Secure the scene of the accident. (Hazard warning lights, headlights on low beam, warning triangle).
3. Are there injured people? Call the rescue service: 112
4. Administer first aid.
5. Call MINI Accident Assistance: 0800 1234 5678* or establish contact using the MINI iDrive menu.
6. Look for a protected place. Do not leave the scene of the accident.
Driving your MINI means being able to indulge in driving without any restrictions and enjoy full peace of mind. This applies even if your MINI happens to be out of action due to a breakdown. In this case, we have a comprehensive package of services in place to provide you with professional and expert support. It is your trusty companion for those unforeseen emergency situations – so that there is nothing to prevent you from quickly resuming your trip.
¹Cost coverage does not apply to new tyres. Costs for additional services are only covered in the case of the car being equipped with tyres featuring run-flat technology in as far a replacement tyres are not available within 4 hours.
²Availability may vary depending on the region and situation. Terms and conditions of commercial car rental may involve restrictions in terms of travel destinations.
Whatever the situation, wherever you happen to be, our highly qualified MINI Service Experts will know your MINI inside out. They apply cutting-edge diagnosis equipment and innovative service technologies to your vehicle. As only your approved/authorised MINI Service Partner is able to restore your MINI to its original condition – with MINI Original Parts.